Terms & Conditions
MKB Parties is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Any information we collect about you is used solely for the purpose of processing your order. Your privacy and confidentiality is important to us.
Any personal information you provide to us will be held solely by us for our own use and will not be disclosed knowingly to any third parties in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) unless we are required by law to do so.
Our website is SSL protected meaning that when you place your order, all your details are encrypted before being transmitted to us. We do not process any payment information through our website. All credit and debit card transactions are processed through PayPal and we do not have access to your payment details.
We may contact you with regards to processing your order. We may also use this information to tell you about changes to our website and to let you know about our products. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send us an email.
The policies are designed to protect the customer and MKB Parties, if you have any queries regarding any element of these statements please do not hesitate to contact us.
Conditions Of Use
No contract will exist between you and MKB Parties for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until MKB Parties confirms that it is dispatching your product. Items featured on the site are held in stock, and every effort will be made to complete an order to customer requirement. No liability is accepted where MKB Parties is unable to complete an order. The customer’s statutory rights are unaffected.
- The acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur on allocation of the goods to your order. The completion of the contract between you and MKB Parties will occur when the order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order- in accordance with our instructions.
- We will send you an e-mail acknowledging your order, once it has passed through our security checks. We may not accept your order for one of the following reasons:
- We may have been unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The product you ordered may be out of stock. (See Product Availability – below.)
- We may have identified a pricing or product description error.
- There may have been a failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, and all matters connected with any order you place on our website, are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with, or arising out of, the website or any order you place on the website.
Orders are typically dispatched within 1 working day of the order being placed.
It is possible to cancel before the order has been confirmed by email. To cancel please email us, quoting the relevant reference number.
We intend to supply only the highest quality products and believe you will be delighted with your product from MKB Parties. However, if you are unhappy with the product in anyway it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- If you need to return an item to us then a return form must be filled in stating the reason for return and sent to us before returning any items. A full refund will be issued under the manager’s discretion if the product is in its original unused condition (with the tags not removed, unmarked, etc) including packaging within 28 days of purchase.
- If you return an item to us for which you did not order, or for any other reason which is our fault, we will pay you the cost of the return carriage. If this happens, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should return the item to us.
- If a purchase includes a free gift which is not included in the returned item(s), the cost of the gift will be deducted from the refund.
- If delivery was free due to the value of the order and the returned items bring the value of the order below the free delivery threshold, the cost of delivery will be deducted from the refund.
You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery. We recommend that you use insured recorded delivery for returns and keep your proof of posting certificate; we cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of returned goods.
Please note that for all orders with delivery outside the European Union VAT is charged at 0% for all goods (local import taxes may be payable the customer for which MKB Parties accepts no liability).
All of the products featured on our website have been carefully selected for Online shopping. If an item sells out we will take it off the website at the earliest opportunity and it may not be made available again. If items that you order should be out of stock, or delayed for any reason, we will try to contact you at the e-mail address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you, or receive no response to our e-mail, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability.
We accept most major credit cards Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Maestro via PAYPAL We take payment from your card at the time we process your order ready for dispatch.
Orders are typically dispatched within 1 working day by first class recorded mail delivery at a cost of £4.95 (includes insurance)
MKB Parties is not liable for any import duty for international orders.
By email: email@example.com