Terms & Conditions for Bouncy Castle Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this inflatable to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- This unit has an age limit of 11 Years (unless an adult castle has been hired). Please ensure no one over this age uses the equipment.
- No adults are to use this Inflatable unless an adult castle has been hired.
- No food or drinks (including Alcohol) or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Inflatable. This will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges MUST be removed before using this Inflatable.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers, silly string or sand to be used either on or near the Inflatable.
- No smoking or barbeques near the Inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must NOT be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children/adults if hired an adult castle, using it. Try to avoid large and small Children/adults if hired an adult castle from using it at the same time.
- Ensure that children/adults if hired an adult castle, are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments are allowed on or near the Inflatable.
- If the Inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child/adult could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off!
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Inflatable or any child/adult if hired an adult castle, who is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- Ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 meters) around the unit is completely clear.
- The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Inflatable is switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not please inform MKB Parties as soon as possible on 07522 664 784.
- Please note that all persons using this Inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
- You must deflate the unit if the wind exceeds Beaufort Scale 5. 19 – 24mph for safety
- You MUST ensure that the safety step is for Walking on and off. The safety step is NOT for bouncing on.
- The inflatable is the responsibility of the person hiring it and in the event of theft the cost of replacing the inflatable will be charged.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN, SAFE AND ENJOYABLE DAY!
Thank you for your co-operation.